Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Hilton's showed me great hospitality


in Ocean City, Maryland this weekend. I was relieved because only one other hotel got the nod as a nice place to stay. The hotel was immaculate and the staff efficient and very friendly. The view from Suite 1012 was breathtaking. Even though the weather was a bit on the frosty side (as February tends to be), I was able to venture out and do stuff. I walked on the beach, I took a very leisurely stroll on the boardwalk. I ate way to much pizza from Fat Guys. I chased the wild ponies at Assateague. Finally, on my last night, I savored every bite of my steak dinner which was compliments of my sweetie Chef Mike.

I'm a firm believer that the beach can be enjoyed anytime of year. If you decide to stay at the Hilton, tell them ILP sent you.

No comments: