Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Summer 2008

I will be spending 3 weeks in Brazil! Ye-haw! I just finalized the last of the details and finished making travel arrangements. I leave July 16th. I am so excited, I can barely stand myself. I've put all the Brazil books on reserve at the library...(I'm thinking Portuguese lessons). Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, and Sao Paulo are cities already on the itinerary. In the next few months, I will busy myself with the rest of the finer details. I am just too excited.

Immediately, I need to concentrate on obtaining my entry Visa for the trip. I better get on that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome trip.
Up until about a couple years ago I wasn't really interested in travel abroad. I am more a beach trip type girl. Maybe it's the Jamaican in me:)

Recently, I've been thinking about traveling to Paris. Maybe it's because I'm suddenly into photography and I am looking for interesting things to take pictures of.

I look forward to hearing all about Brazil!

Michelle
www.girlchildpress.com