Wednesday, September 17, 2008

On This Evening...A List

1. Alton Brown's new show Feasting on Waves is now a favorite of mine.
2. I have less than 6 weeks to go until the Marine Corps Marathon.
3. Life, for me, is indeed a cycle. I have lost touch with a second set of my married friends. Unlike the first group, I am not that hurt.
4. I am physically strong. My knew motto is: Better, Stronger, Faster.
5. My new addiction is local wines. I am really digging this Pennsylvania wine called Liberty White. Yummy!
6. I am bored with teaching. I am mortified that I am even able to utter the words.
7. I love learning. It doesn't matter what it is, learning is just plane old fun.
8. I am a closet style & fashion junkie.
9. Laughing is indeed the best medicine.
10. God has given me many blessings and I am grateful.
11. I have come to detest people that are without honor.
12. I am at peace doing quiet and solitary things.

That is all.

No comments: