Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Stomach Hurts...

and that is because I have been laughing non stop for about an hour. It is no secret that I love to laugh. Laughter is indeed good. I just finished reading every single entry of my latest muse Stuff Christians Like. The author of this blog is a Christian, but he isn't an ordinary one. He is actually... funny. My biggest complaint about people in the Christian faith is that they are way too serious when it comes to the presentation of their message. Prodigal Jon (yep, that's his name. See I told you he was funny.) has a lot to say. The entries about Evander Holyfield and Butt Wear are hysterical. A lot of what he has to say is serious, but he doesn't take himself to seriously. I like that. His message comes across much better for it. Check out Prodigal Jon when you get a chance, click on the link under my favorites.

No comments: