Monday, June 30, 2008

Party Like It's 1984

This past weekend was a weekend that I needed and was definitely a long time in the making. I was invited to a 40th Birthday Party on Saturday. All attendees were required to dress in their best rags from the 70's or 80's. I decided on 70's Hippie. My date (and everyone else for that matter) did 80's Crush Groove. The evening was full eating, dancing (Lord, that is another blog), and reminiscing about the the past.

Do you remember...

1. Now and Laters
2. Pop Rocks
3. Boston Baked Beans
4. Lemon Heads
5. Sugar Daddy's
6. Charleston Chews
7. Candy Cigarettes
8. Mary Janes

What about....

1. Crush Groove
2. Fat Boys
3. Run DMC
4. Purple Rain (God, I love that movie)
5. Asymmetric Hair Cut
6. Bamboo Earrings
7. Human Beat Box
8. Adidas Outfits
9. Madonna
10. Flashdance

No comments: