Saturday, January 3, 2009

3 Places to See Before You Die

Everyone who knows me and has been paying attention knows that I LOVE to travel. God's earth is so big and so beautiful. I think I was put here to see as much of it as I can.

It is a shame that I haven't quite figured out how to see the planet and eat at the same time, so I do the best that I can. The best I can do for 2009 is to enjoy the Christmas present I bought for myself. I bought a 1000 Places to See Before You Die Desk Calendar. I get to see a wonderful and different local each day. How cool is that?

As of the writing of this blog, I've got to see the following places:

January 1 - The Cliffs, Negril, Jamaica
January 2 - Mesa Verde, Colorado, USA
January 3 - The Louvre, Paris, France

I can scratch January, 1 & 3 off of my list. One more thing that I can report is that the pictures on the calendar don't do each place any justice, at all. Don't get me wrong, the pictures are awesome, but trust me, you have to see each place for yourself...sometime in your lifetime.

This is a picture from my last visit to Cliff's Bar & Grill in Negril. I was last there in 2007.


No comments: