Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Is There a Dream Analyzer in the House?

I can't remember what they say about dreams and there meaning. I am pretty sure that somewhere something has been written about them being attached to the subconscious and that they are the emotions' way of telling you one thing or another. I can work with that. Twice in the last few days, I have had the same exact dream. I think that it peculiar. I don't usually remember my dreams, so the fact that I remembered that I had the same dream is pretty significant. The dream went like this....

I am in front of the computer and I am working on an article of some sort. In the dream, I recognize the writing, it is mine. It is something that I have been working on for a long time. I am editing my article and I am extremely excited- someone is waiting on it. In the dream, I don't know what they are going to do with it, I just know that I can't wait until they get it. In the dream, it seems like my excitement is a combination of nerves and joy (I mean, my heart is pumping). It feels like the experience I am having (in the dream) has been a long time coming.

In the dream, I only say one thing and I repeat it over and over again. I repeat, "The time is now, ILP. The time is now."

No comments: