Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Verdict is In

and it was: not at this time. For the last few weeks I have had my fingers crossed that my cousin, a very talented screenplay writer and editor, would get into the Disney Fellowship Program. She got the call yesterday. They decided to go with another 4 Fellows for 2008.

Well Michelle, although it sounds trite, things do happen for a reason. I have no doubt that you will make it to Hollywood. Something tell me that it will be sooner than you planned. Someone at Disney is going to wish that they reconsidered.

By the way: I'm not just tooting my cousins horn, she really is talented. Check out her BLOG (it is one of my favorites). You can find a link to her place: Girl Child Press on the right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cuz!

You are so awesome. I haven't had a chance to read your blog in a while - crazy busy - so I was surprised to see my name here.

The Disney decision feels like a hundred years ago. I have been swamped with about five other projects, so I guess that has taken some of the sting away. I do believe other, more fabulous things, are coming my way. Hardwork does pay off.

Thanks for being one of my cheerleaders!

Michelle
www.girlchildpress.com