Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Holiday Spirit

I'm not into it this year....sigh. But I don't think the rest of the world around me is either. I signed up for the Secret Pal Gift Exchange at work. My pal hasn't done very well. The office Holiday Potluck has gone up...only 3 people have signed up. Jess and I went to the mall yesterday and it was empty. Seriously, no one was in any of the stores! No one was in line to see Santa!

One bright spot was that Stacy hosted her holiday party! What a blast! I didn't stay long, but she had a great crowd. Stacy has always had the ability to befriend a wide range of people. I mean everyone from grade school to retirement home. A representative from each group was in attendance at her party. The food was great and the music was fun. I loved it!

Today, I am going to try and continue the momentum that Stacy began. I am going to have lunch with Michael at Bonefish Grille. Afterwards, I am going to see if I can find some mistletoe.

No comments: