Monday, December 3, 2007

OK, I've Done It!

I have finally started one of these things. These blog things. I will admit that it takes me a long time to do everything. Buy a car, get a watch, sign up for a gym membership, try a new restaurant, order a new kind of coffee drink. I can explain myself. You know how it goes... I need to contemplate, weigh the pro's and con's, get other people's opinions, weigh the pros and cons, observe, weigh the pros and cons, again?

Truthfully, I've been reading my cousin's BLOG for a while and then today a friend sent me the link to hers (it was amazing); so I've decided to take the plunge. I can do this, right?

Who knows what I'll talk about. I called it Musings. That would mean that I would have some sort of muse, right? In my case...that might be a bit inaccurate. I mean I can be swept away & absorbed in my own thought, I can get caught up in my own emotions. But a muse is also an inspiration. Don't think I have one of those. Or do I?

Anyway, for now I am just OK with posting whatever. To see what happens. To see the possibilities.

No comments: